Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Label Ideas for Appetizers?

I have been looking for ideas/templates to make labels for our party food. I am thinking to use those little photo holders to hold up a piece of paper with the description of our dessert/appetizers. I surfed through the web and haven't been able to find anything. Any thoughts you can share with me?? Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Label Ideas for Appetizers?

• they sell tabs that you can re-use that come with a dry erase marker. I think Pottery Barn has them, and I would guess other kitchen/cookware places would have them too.?

Another option would be to make table tents of varying sizes. ?

• I use the seating cards you see at weddings.  You can pick them up almost anywhere and they are fairly cheap.  You then use your computer and printer to print them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just posted on D&R that I found super cute ornament placecard holders at Kirklands (they have less cute ones at Michael's that I got before DH found these at Kirklands). 2/$1 at both places (Michaels' ones come 2/pack, Kirklands 6/pack). Michaels are solid color (gold, tealy green, or black at my store) with some glitter dots or squiggles; the Kirklands ones are red, green, and gold glitter like a "real" ornament. I plan to use them as food labels on XMas Eve.
    74 books read in 2011
  • Thanks all for your suggestions, I'd give them a try.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker