Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend viborater....

something to use with partner.  Thanks

Re: Recommend viborater....

• psst, that's vibrator, not viborater. fyi.
  • Sorry for the typo...so what's your recommendation or do you have one?
  • Have you tried a vibrating ring? They turn your partner into the vibe. They feel really great for both people, and the ring delays his finish... making climax a lot stronger/better.  Have fun!

• the daddy from the nati from pureromance.com

i got it at my bachelorette party and my and my DH have used it a couple of times, but i actually just prefer him, not a big fan of something with batteries

• I don't have a recommendation on a particular brand, but would recommend not getting the cheapest one out there since the controls tend to break and they usually die pretty quickly.
  • I agree with the ring.  We have used that and we both enjoyed it.  I think if you want to go more of the toy factor I agree with pp not to go with the cheapest.  You get what you pay for.
  • Oh honey, you have to get the rabbit pearl! It has a vibrator that stimulates your clit and rotating pearls inside of the penis that rotates in a circle, it's the best!