Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Russian Concubine

I LOVED this book!!! Is there going to be a sequel, does anyone know?

Re: The Russian Concubine

• I enjoyed that book too...she totally set it up to have a sequel, I can't imagine it won't. I could also see it as a movie.

I just went to her website and she posted this recently:

I have just completed the manuscript of the sequel to The Russian Concubine and my publishers in the UK and in the USA are making very contented noises. It will be in the shops and bookstores next summer 2009.

• Glad to hear you liked this book.  It has been sitting on my TBR pile since summer and I hadn't heard anyone who had read it.  So it's still sitting there.  Now I'm excited to read it!!
  • I have to admit that I didn't care for this book.  I thought that it dragged and didn't live up to my expectations.  I'm glad you liked it though!
  • I'm so excited to hear about a sequel. ?I really enjoyed this book, even though it turned out to be a very different story than I expected when I picked it up.

**Dork alert** ?I used to be a huge fan of Alias, and in the main character I could imagine the development of a bad-girl nemesis for Sydney Bristow.