Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Curiousity Fantasy

I am a happily married man of 8 years to a very loving wife, and my question is to both other married men and wives.

My wife and I are both very conservative and not to long ago we went a little adventorous on purchasing an adult movie to view with our direct satellite provider, and midway thru this movie I was starting to fantasy about my wife with one or more of the men in this video.

Do other husbands also fantasize about this and or their spouse.

L

Re: Curiousity Fantasy

• Since my H does not nest, I will answer for him. No he does not fantasize about me with other men. He is very possessive of me and wants me all to himself. He would never share, even if only in a fantasy. However, fantasizing about me and other women with him, I'm quite sure that would be a different story. Lol.
  • Just asked DH.

He said he could maybe fantasize about that.
  • my DH said that he does fantasize about me...but only with him maybe doing the things in the movies....but NEVER with another man.
  • Not trying to be snarky, but as women it's difficult to answer that for our DHs. If that was something DH did fantisize about, there's a chance he wouldn't admit it. As for me, I've never fantisized about DH with another woman. The thought of him even with his exes makes me sick. But that's just me. I really don't think it's as uncommon for men as you think it is.