Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

bummer...the pregnancy insomnia is back

every night like clockwork i wake up at 2am and am wide awake for at least an hour or so. my body is restless but i just can't seem to fall back to sleep.

anyone else experience this??

image image image

Re: bummer...the pregnancy insomnia is back

• Yep but when it happens to me it's at 5 and by the time I can fall back asleep it's almost time to get up.
  • I have had this for about a week!  It started maybe last Saturday, and I was even able to drive to Albany to visit one of my best friends Monday night without needing anything to help me stay awake.  I was sooo wide awake the entire ride.  Then when I got home Wendesday night, my best friend in the world called and said we're going out and I was like give me an hour and showered and everything and was up until 6am with the drunkies!!!  I obv didn't drink bc I was pretty sure I was pregnant, but Ive never been able to stay up for basically two days straight without feeling a bit tired!  It is sooo annoying!  I can usually sleep until about 2:45/3:00 and then I cant sleep for a few hours at that point.  It also doesn't help that one of my cats is constantly feeling the need to paw at me now...
  • I was up an average of 1-1.5 hours a night, and then some nights I'd come downstairs and work on the computer for a couple hours (more like 3) until I felt tired.
  • Yep and it was just like you said- clockwork. I didn't even need to look at the time I knew it was always exactly 1 hour later.
    image image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been waking up in the middle of the night, too.  It sucks.  I'm hoping tonight is better than last...I was up from 2-4:30.
  • we should exchange numbers and restless times and chat until we get sleepy again, LOL