International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

oooh Britney...

That was bad.

I can't believe Diana might leave tonight?  :(

I know Liz is in America and I think Ryan is at her DH's aunts birthday...Bridebahama are you here and watching?

Re: oooh Britney...

• OMG!

I don't want to spoil it in case you girls are going to watch it back later but I am SHOCKED!

• I just had to check in- I really can't believe what just happened!

and I actually though Britney did a pretty good job, I must admit I was kinds waiting for her to mess up. And hello a$$ cheeks?!??

?

• oh and when he said the first act that went through I could hear my little bil who is watching downstairs go WHAT? lol.
  • Thought Britney was shocking and was really looking forward to seeing her! Was hoping that Diana would go!!! Her voice goes through my head!!!!
  • I guess I just expected her to actually sing?  And it seemed at times her lip syncing was really off?

Did you know Miley Cyrus is only 16?!  She looks about 25 to me!

• Okay I just watched X-Factor...I thought JLS or Diana was going to go to be honest, but I'm not totally upset about Ruth either.

Miley is JUST 16 and her boyfriend is like 20, not ok!

I think Brit looked amazing, but hellllloo lip-syncing and BAD lip syncing at that.  Her hair looked crap, but it's a weave, so yea.

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • i don't watch X Factor, but had the unfortunate luck of seeing the Britney performance.  The lip syncing was...ummm....really bad.   Really bad....
  • I don't know if Britney ever sings live- I thought she always lip synced, you would think she would have it down by now.

I can't believe JLS were through- hit me baby one more time?!?

?

and can you believe how many views this post has? 122!?

• I was sad Brit Brit didn't bust out her English accent she used to use when she was still all crazy-flakes...

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Did anyone think it was a tad weird that Britney is MIMING on a singing competition show? And yeah, sex sells, but no need to prance about like a whore before the watershed!