Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
1. What did you accomplish last week?
a logo design, some etsy orders, fathers day card
2. What is on the agenda for this week?
cleaning/organizing craft room
3. Do you sell your crafts? If so, do you sell locally, on etsy, craft fai…
1. last week i got better photos of most of my stuff, and work on listing on etsy. i've been putting it off for months, and all this stuff is just taking up space!
2. i need to finish an order of swine flus!
a few hundred would be nice!
i am still "hobby" instead of "part time". some months i break even with what i spend on supplies, mostly i dont make anything.
i definitely get stressed, and need a reminder that i'm doing it for fun. the more i…
i agree with the other ladies, check Etsy because there is a great post about craft fair tips. my first public one is this weekend, i have done 2 at our work but they were very small.
best of luck! have confidence in yourself and your creations.…