Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Need OB/GYN

I'm new to the Ft. Worth area and I need some recommendations for an OB/GYN. I don't really care if it is a man or woman but I'm starting to lean more towards a woman.  The 1 name that has been given to me and spoken very highly of is not taking new patients.  I'd appreciate your help!
BFP #2 December 2

1/3/13 heart rate 183

1/21/13 heart rate 148

2/18/13 heart rate 153

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/n6cehd.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Need OB/GYN

• William Maxwell

1250 8th Ave, Suite 440, FTW

817-923-5558

BTW - when considering an OB, if your regular doc is a woman, you might be delivering with a male doctor if your doc isn't on-call that day/evening.  I personally, love Maxwell & his staff.  He is very attentive, certain to answer all your questions, & did an amazing job helping to deliver our son.

• Hey there! ?This is blondieinsat :) ?I didn't know that you had moved up here from SA! ?Welcome! ?I don't have an OB/GYN to recommend in FTW but wanted to comment on jfire's note about possibly having a delivery by a male if you have a female OB. ?That isn't always the case, it is determined on who else is in the practice with your OB/GYN. ?When I chose my OB/GYN in SA, I specifically looked for an all female practice as I am more comfortable with a female OB/GYN. ?I am looking for the same currently, but am up in Frisco. ?
  • Not sure where in FW you're located, but I go to Dr White in Keller & I really like him.  He's with N Tx Women's Healthcare Assoc & was recommended by a friend.  They have an office at Baylor Grapevine as well.

www.myobg.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Althea Alexis.  She is in Harris SW. 
  • Thanks for the recommendations.  I know that come time to deliver it could be either or, but hopefully that won't be for a while anyway.
    BFP #2 December 2

1/3/13 heart rate 183

1/21/13 heart rate 148

2/18/13 heart rate 153

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/n6cehd.jpg[/IMG]
  • Pete Irwin delivers at Baylor Cityview on Oakmont and is wonderful!
  • Cynthia Robbins is a wonderful doctor, and her P.A., Mindy Meeker, is great too!  There are some other female OB/GYNs in the same office who were also very highly recommended to me, if she is full.  I have always felt very comfortable with Dr. Robbins and with Mindy, and I think that's incredibly important when you're talking about an OB/GYN.

817-926-4118

They are really close to Harris Hospital, downtown.