Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

No SATC night for me. :(

Well, my mom's a bad last-minute planner.  She was trying to "throw together" this SATC girls' night since Thursday.  I'm thinking:  dinner/drinks, movie, and maybe hanging afterwards.

Nope.  I text her today to get the scoop, and she's like:  "Oh, I can't do anything until after 8.  How about we meet up for the movie at 9 and then Coldstone afterwards?"

Yeah, Mom, great.  The movie is TWO and a HALF hours long, so that puts us at 11:30 at the earliest to get out of the movie...and I'm so sure a Coldstone would even by open by then.  Not that it would matter, because I'd be in a coma for lack of sleep.  Needless to say, I had to opt out... she couldn't even do dinner. 

The only hope for this day is on the way home with DH ... a meatball sub from SubCenter.

Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.

Re: No SATC night for me. :(

• I'm thinking I may just go by myself tomorrow or some other time this week.  No one I hang out with is really into SATC anyway.  But I'm like you... even though we don't have kids, I still wouldn't be able to go to a 9pm movie!!  I'd fall asleep lol!

• Boo.  Maybe you and your Mom could go see it tomorrow ?
  • Great planning Mom.

We were hoping to go today but we have so many errands to do, I finally said I won't enjoy it this afternoon as I'm too tired - and that is for an afternoon movie!

I think we'll go tomorrow after work.

I'm sorry your mom flaked on you.

[IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]