Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

d&jb52407

Hi there!  How are you?  Sorry to hear you are getting sick.  Suckcity. 

I am doing well, just been really busy working my booty off.  THis is our super busy time. 

My brothers are doing great!  Nothing to report but that.  Full recovery as far as the doctors can tell right now.  ;-) 
Thank you for asking.  You are so nice.

How is your friend Troy?

Re: d&jb52407

• One thing about this bug is that it lasts about 6 hours and then you are just achy and tired from the bodily activity.  TMI, sorry.  But I feel human again.  I am so happy for your brothers.  The fact that your one brother survived and then has made a full recovery is a miracle in itself, I'm so happy for your family!

Troy is doing exceptionally well.  He is home in GJ and comes over here monthly for clinicals where they do a bunch of tests and actually biopsy his heart each time.  Some of his related issues are getting better (kidneys) while others are not coming around so quickly but we are hoping they will also be remedied by the fact that he has a heart that is getting blood to his body!

Hang in there!  Make hay while the sun shines right?  It's good to see you here.  I'd love you to try to come to the GTG June 22 if you want to pm me your addy I'll send you the evite. : )

If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • Wow, that is really good news about Troy.  Such a long process, but it is great things are coming along, even if some are slow.  I bet he is glad to be home.  What what the total time he had to spend in the hospital again? 

GTG June 22nd huh?  That sounds like fun!  I will check my calendar, and yes, please send me the evite!  Thanks for thinking of me. 

I try to stay caught up as much as I can now that I can't log on as much, but there are things I miss.  Boo. 

mini1977 at msn dot com
  • getting back to you late on this one...

Troy was admitted to University Hospital here the first week of December (I don't remember the exact date) and sent to UCLA Med Ctr on Dec 27.  He waited there until Jan 29 for his new heart, just 3 days after his 41st birthday and about a day or two before he would have died from his old heart.  I believe in miracles.

I'll send you the evite!  Have a great Sunday.

If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio