Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

***Tiffany5412 ***

Re: ***Tiffany5412 ***

• :::sorry to butt in:::
    I just reading that this morning and was appalled.  I can't wait for Jason to get home so we can talk about how these kids have ruined their lives!  I am dying to ask him if he knows who the other two are!

I will never be the mother who says, "not my kid" but I honestly can not imagine him doing anything like this.  I guess their mother's probably didn't either.  Sad.  And it scares me for my little girl.

This will be a serious topic of discussion around our dinner table this weekend! 
    I had been wondering if anyone down here would bring this up.  I wonder if they held off on releasing information until school was ending?  One of Jay's best friends is on the baseball team and told me he had quit b/c he was having some serious issues with some of the other players.  Hmmmmm.....
  • Everything on the news right now just makes me want to go sit in a dark corner and cry!
  • No, thanks for posting that.  My old supervisor there had already confirmed for me that neither the alleged victims or alleged perpetrators are any of the students we work with.