Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF is going on 183?

I'm sitting in traffic on S. 183 near the arboritium. What is going on? Ooh. They have an entrance lane closed. Keep checking back for real time updates!!!

Re: WTF is going on 183?

• I heard on the radio that the back-up is due to people nesting from their cars instead of driving. Stick out tongue

Just kidding! I had to!

• catkinscatkins member
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Bwahahaha! Update: I know almost all of the words to Baby Got Back. Stay tuned!
  • The traffic report says there is an "Incident" between McNeil and Spicewood Springs....
  • catkinscatkins member
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker

Update: firetruck in the left lane.  Semi trying to get over. B!tch in front of me won't let anyone in. Getting a shin splint from the brake pedal.  Made only better by the fact that my favorite guiltly pleasure song is on: "keep bleading, keep keep bleading love!" Followed by...Toxic?!  Hm. Interesting.  SO glad I'm in the car that has ac.  passing it now.  Truck, halfway on medium, facing the wrong way. front all smashed in. air bag deployed. 

Woah.  Stay off 183 for a while.

• Nice. That is right by me.  I'll know to take the backroads to pick up DD from daycare.  Thanks!
  • were you on mopac at all?

i dread driving home on friday afternoons, it is the worstttt.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker