Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Friday Confessions:

DH has been working from home all week, so I have to pretend not to nest.

Re: Friday Confessions:

• i have been a slacker with working out this week. UGHS NEED MOTIVATION!
    B&W Photo by Wildhouse Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is out of town and I have been eating like a single person. Haven't sat at the table once!
  • I'm home sick today..sniff sniff. Wink
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/os71qf.jpg[/IMG]

The Blog
  • I puchased an extra shirt at old navy w/o telling dh! oops!
  • catkinscatkins member
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have a crush on Richard Hammond from Top Gear. I just spent an hour and a half reading True Dad Confessions.
  • Drama at work as me completely distracted and I can't get my work done!!!
  • DH is out of town tonight.  My puppy is in daycare today, so she will be tired tonight.  I am looking forward to having an evening of peace and quiet.  Way. Too. Much.
  • Oh, and I just put Taking Control Of Your Fertility on reserve at the library.  This is my first step before I begin thinking about thinking about having kiddos.  I'm going to have to hide the book from DH, though!
  • I left my pre-made lunch at home this morning when I left for work because I just didn't feel like eating it.  Earlier this week, I'd made a bunch of salads w/ chicken for lunches, and I couldn't handle a third day in a row of salad.

I'm not eating my salad lunch at dinnertime, either--I have leftovers from last night's Flywife's delicious Green Chile Enchiladas!  I just hope DH doesn't eat all the leftovers at lunch.  Hmm

• I'm very sad that I ate the entire bag of Mocha Marble Crunch that I bought at Whole Foods yesterday.  But I refuse to drive ~6 blocks to get more today because I know that my self-control will fail me again and I'll eat whole bag.  Again.  WF really should ban me from their bulk section.  Embarrassed
  • DH worked late last night, and on the way home, he got Mickey D's.  I had a filet o' fish and fries at 2am :(  I felt like I was in college again.

Sapphire- I got that book from the library a couple of weeks ago;  I'm going to return it tomorrow.  Got it at the Milwood branch.

• I often pretend that I am doing something very important on the computer at work just so the girl next to me will leave me alone. Usually I'm just nesting.
  • My boss left town on Wednesday.  I have done next to nothing productive since then.  I'm going to have to work overtime this week-end to make up for it.  Sad
  • I had to work from home this morning to wait on a repair person, so until they got there at 10, I worked from bed in my bathrobe.

It rocked, by the way. Big Smile

• I've kept Marisa busy non-stop since she got up this morning.  This gives me a better chance of her taking a looooong nap and me getting some quality downtime.
  • The office park where my office is located has designated spots for each building. There is a woman who not only parks in our spots everyday, but parks practically sideways taking up at least 3 spots. I finally had enough and had the receptions put a note on her car asking her to stop and letting her know that the next time we'll have her car towed. I was too big of a chicken to do the note myself.Embarrassed
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers