Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

May GTG This Thursday!

Check your email for details, and let me know by tomorrow if you'll be able to attend so that I can make reservations.

If you're not currently on the Evite list and you would like to be, let me know and I'll get you added.

Hope to see you soon!

Re: May GTG This Thursday!

• I'd love to GTG after we relocate...we move in on May 31st.  Maybe in June or July we can have another one?

loridecter [at] yahoo [dot] com

• I am going to be relocating as well, in August. I would love to be part of a GTG, as I don't know a soul in OK. My email is db10977 at aol dot com.
  • I'm going to have to miss it. I had oral surgery and I am still trying to recover from it. Not very fun. But I will make next month for sure. You girls have a great time!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • There's been a change in location for tomorrow night's GTG. Check your Evite for details.

Married2MrWright and MinM: I will definitely get you both added to the list. We've been trying to do these once a month, usually the last Thursday. So far, we've been doing dinner at various restaurants around the Metro. I look forward to meeting you both soon.

Ami: We'll miss you tomorrow night. Hope you get to feeling better.
  •  I had to work a bit later than expected and had some killer round ligament pain tonight,so I was laid up in the chair watching Lost with DH. Hope ya'll had a good time!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I know it's too late for this one, but I would like to be added to the list.  My e-mail is [email protected]  Thanks :)