Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

(Edit: this was yesterday) 1:30pm Meijer gas price will increase to $4.14

Just FYI if you can run out at lunch.

Re: (Edit: this was yesterday) 1:30pm Meijer gas price will increase to $4.14

• Starting June 1st through Labor Day, those of you with a Meijer Credit Card can save 10 cents at the pump, not just the standard 5 cents. Sunday is just a few days away!
  •  It's $4.19 up here in Cheboygan-area. I wish I was really in GR!
  • Sounds like I'm stopping by Sam's Club on my way home tonight!  It's so nice that they (and Costco!!) only change prices once a day. 

The Alpine Sam's Club gas station is open to non-member.  They have a generally good gas price for anyone, and if you swipe a membership card you get an extra 5 cents off.  The 28th St. one is members only.

Something kind of cool - Kevin was at the 28th St. location last week to get gas and there was a big line of people.  A guy finally got his turn and pulled up to the pump.  He hadn't realized it was membership only, and didn't have a membership card, and he wanted to pay in cash (they only take credit/debit).  A guy the next pump over came and swiped his card, let the guy pay him cash and used his debit card.  Pretty nice that there's still a decent person out there who will help someone out.   

• Whoa!!  That's just NUTS!!  A lot of places here (kzoo) FINALLY took it back down to $3.99 today. 
  • I filled up this morning (Friday) at the Speedway on the corner of East Paris and Cascade for $3.99.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker