Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Destination Maternity

Yesterday my friend said this store is pretty cool. And the store next to it is even better. (right start or something like that)

Any reviews?

Re: Destination Maternity

• I was just reading about Right Start. They carry the stroller we are looking at getting. So far it seems like a pretty cool place. DH already promised me a maternity shopping spree at the places in VG so we will definitely hit the Right Start place as well.
  • Rachel really liked it. It's a motherhood, mimi, and pea in the pod all in one place.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • This store opened after I had E. It looks really nice. I love Right Start, which is right next door.

• Right Start is great. ?It's the only store in the IE with upper-scale stuff. ?So sick of having to go BRU for everything.?

?

Cheers,

Jen :)?