Chicago Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hey Chi Town

My name is Morgan, I was a regular on the destination wedding board because I was married in Mexico but now I'd love to see what our local board is all about.

I know we're all FREEZING to start.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Nice to 'meet' you all, in advance.?

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Hey Chi Town

• Welcome...congratualtions on your recent wedding.. I've been married since october 2007 but never really posted (lurked alot).. but I really want to get  in the habit of being more active....How fun a destination wedding.. I love Mexico... me and my DH are going there in Aprill..I cannot wait..
  • I'd go back in a minute. Stupid money and vacation time are getting in the way. :)

At least I'll be able to get out of the winter weather when I go back to NZ in February. It's not leisure travel but at least it will be warm.?

• Welcome to the board and congratulations on your recent marriage!  Thats so neat you got married in mexico.  My husband and I were married Feb 16 2008 here; it was a surprisingly warm day for Feb (35 degrees).
  • I'd be so thankful for 35 degrees right now! :)
  • congrats on your destination wedding-and welcome back to the cold-brrr :)  I always say I live in the wrong area-I hate the cold and love the warmth.
  • I think winter is a rite of passage in Chicago. We all emerge from out cocoons in the spring with a new zest for life because we've lived through the worst!