Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Sangria Recipe

• I dont know what kinda your looking for....but ive got a few really good ones from foodnetwork.com

• I have one that is yummy and can be adjusted for strength --it was a huge hit at our thanksgiving dinner--I got it from allrecipes.com:

I used additional fruit-pear and apple--about 1/2 of each fruit is plenty unless you have a huge pitcher to put it in.

Also if you don't like your drinks too strong use less rum.  People suggested using a blackberry merlot--I had a regular merlot and it was great.

• 1 lemon
    • 1 lime
    • 1 orange
    • 1 1/2 cups rum (i used spiced rum)
    • 1/2 cup white sugar
    • 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
    • 1 cup orange juice

DIRECTIONS

1. Have the fruit, rum, wine, and orange juice well chilled. Slice the lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds and place in a large glass pitcher. Pour in the rum and sugar. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours to develop the flavors.
    2. When ready to serve, crush the fruit lightly with a wooden spoon and stir in the wine and orange juice. Adjust sweetness to taste.

• 1 bottle red wine

1/4 cup thawed frozen oj (the can)

1 bottle Tejava tea

2 Tbsp sugar

2 oranges, cut into 1/4 inch rounds

3/4 cup red grapes

3/4 cup chopped red apples

chilled club soda

1. Combine wine, oj, tea, and sugar in medium pitcher.  Stir until the sugar dissolves.
    2. Add oranges, grapes, and apple.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.
    3. Add club soda to taste
    Master of Disguise