West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

30 day shred

Anyone doing this? 

I started it and I'm on day 6.  The first 3 workouts I did every other day.  I worked out 2 days in a row now.  I'm not looking to lose 20 lbs.  Hopefully just the 5 I gained and tone up my flabby belly & inner thighs.  Yuck! 

Re: 30 day shred

• I've never heard of it but I just "googled" it. Looks interesting.
  • MrsJaz... if you've got on demand on cable, its free on channel 353.  They have all 3 workouts.  i have noticed a difference in my shoulders.  DH says I look slimmer.... the scale hasn't budged though.  shhhh.... Stick out tongue
  • I have brighthouse cable is that "on demand". Sorry I am seriously am thick sometimes when it comes to technology.
  • lol... no worries. i didn't even know we had it.  DH found out we had it after 2+ years.  You might have it if you have digital cable.... I know its channel 353 in Tampa, so if you have access to that channel, you should have it. 
  • I tried it right before the wedding and found it to be boring, she never kicked it up enough for me so I just went back to the gym.
  • it is really good! i love it!!! She just came out with a workout video for wii! The shred is a great workout!  Now...I just need the motivation to start using it again hahaha!
  • I bought it about 5 months ago but it is still in it's package, lol. ?It's not that I never got the motivation to use it, we just joined a gym when we moved so I was going to the gym instead of trying the video. ?I think I am going to start using it in rotation with the gym though. ?On those days where I don't have time for the gym or don't feel like driving there.