Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PIP Sophie doesn't like this SS thing

I took a trip to a new pet store to get SS presents and check out the store.  (I ended up going to my usual pet store to add a cuz, another ball toy, some chicken jerky, and some cat toys but those aren't pictured.)  When I got home Sophie was going crazy trying to play with the new toys and bully sticks so I decided that would be a good time to work on the "stay" command.  Of course I took a few pictures too..

"What?!  These aren't for me?"

"That's it I'm out of here!"

She actually stayed there for quite a while and was a good girl for leaving those tempting bully sticks alone!  So I rewarded her with her very own braided bully stick...

Check out that foam!  That's actually really unusual for her.

"Mmm...bully sticks!"

Re: PIP Sophie doesn't like this SS thing

• Awww, pretty Sophie! I'm cracking up at the foam, she's loving that bully stick!
  • Yeah but unlike Ace that 9" braided bully stick only last her 30 minutes!  I think you need to take Ace's old ones you throw away and send them up her for Sophie to finish off in 0.2 seconds!
  • Awwww, poor Sophie looks so sad in that first picture!  That bully stick seems to have made everything right in the world, though.  :)
  • image Jeff & Em:
    Awwww, poor Sophie looks so sad in that first picture!  That bully stick seems to have made everything right in the world, though.  :)

Yup treats make everything right in the world.  : )

Oh I forgot to tell you that Sophie also really loves pawbreakers for some unknown reason.  She wouldn't stop sniffing them and was trying to figure out what they were.  She even stole the bag they were in so she could smell it! 

I'm not sure if she really likes the smell of cat nip or if it reminded her of her foster mom's cats.  I'd like to think it's the later of the two.  ; )

• Love her!! She is so gorgeous.
  • LOL! I love all the drool!