Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Had to share

Sorry for being a PW, but this gave me a good laugh.

I've talked about Ace starting to use potty bells and doing really well. Earlier, Ace rang the bells and I didn't take him out quick enough, so he peed on the floor.

Just now, he decided to pee and THEN ring the bells. Freaking really!? We have some more work to do. lol

Re: Had to share

• Bwahaha!  I think the little fur ball is confused.  : ) 
  • Sorry you're cleaning up pee but that's really funny!
  • LMAO! Well, at least he's understanding the correlation, peeing and bells go together.

We had to put our bells away a long time ago. Eva abused the bells. She learned that anytime she rang them she got to go out. This resulted in ringing them every 10-20 minutes.  Maddie even started to abuse them.

• Hey, at least he's not spraying the "pee right here" stuff, peeing, then ringing the bells! ?hee hee. ?That spray story continues to crack me up.
    My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

TTC #1 @ 38, Dx: ovulation issues
    15 treatment cycles: c/p 4/11, m/c 12/11 (6w), possible ectopic + MTX 4/12 (7w)
    Another c/p in 12/12

Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

• image sarahtoledo:
    Hey, at least he's not spraying the "pee right here" stuff, peeing, then ringing the bells!  hee hee.  That spray story continues to crack me up.

Veeeeerrrrrrry funny ST. Stick out tongue  

cmyk- I'm trying to put them up/get them out when I think that he needs to go. He hasn't started abusing the basement bells yet...obviously. 

• hehe. Sorry, but I had to laugh. This reminds me of my kids...poops in his diaper and then says he needs to go sit on the potty Big Smile