West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are your plans this evening??

Anyone have anything spectacular planned for tonight? I'm just going to a friends house for a lil party, DH's friend was supposed to get us into hard rock free but we havent heard anything back so we decided against that, especially since we didnt want to pay $75 a piece to get in. What are you all doing?? I hope you all have a  good time  and be safe, and have a nonexistant or atleast tolerable hangover tomorrow lol.
[IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc279/babygirl12782/DSC05314-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: What are your plans this evening??

• Our friend'd birthday is tonight so they always have a huge party. So that's where we will be! And I get to drink this year! I'm so excited! lol

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • uh oh i can just see you now Liz, you are gonna get outta control, lol. I'm praying that I can handle my liquor tonight or just not drink much, maybe I'll put DH on drink watch duty so I wont be sick tomorrow.

I'm thinkin Kim will be wasted with the baby in the next room lol I'm so mean

[IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc279/babygirl12782/DSC05314-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • We are going to the melting pot, coming home drinking a bottle or two of wine then I'm sure passing out in drunken bliss...until the morning.
  • Just going out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. Other than that, there are no plans....probably watch the ball drop on TV.
  • We're going to a house party.  5 friends of ours all live together and throw parties for every holiday imaginable.  We celebrated there last year and had a lot of fun.  I won't be able to drink though b/c we are TTC and I'm on the second half of the cycle (though I'm pretty sure I'm not PG)- yuck.  It should still be fun. 
  • Happy Birthday Darrell'sbride!! and goodluck TTC vintage!
  • I think we're just going to channelside to watch fireworks.  Maybe have a few drinkies afterwards someplace. 

• Hope everyone has a great night! Our married couple friends invited us to their parents/inlaws house. I guess it's kind of a "party" but there'll be kids and all that. But the important thing is, there will be tons of food and drinks. Plus, their house is a couple minutes from ours. Those 3 things should make a great evening! And our friends are glad we'll be there so that it's not just family members driving them crazy.
  • haha babygirl! I'm sure she will be hammered! haha That poor baby! He's still in the hospital. And Kim's myspace is all about she's so happy she has a bf to love her. Right, I'm sure that guys won't be around forever. They only dated for a month before!

We are bringing pillows to the party tonight incase we drink too much. But i'm not sure if I want to sleep their. One year some drunk guy peed on someone sleeping on the floor!

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

• EWWW dont sleep on the floor atleast try to steal a place on the couch or in a chair lol. I would beat someone up for peeing on me. as far as Kim..... some children are so nieve lol. When i told DH about the baby he was like .... Ummm Cathy knows how to take care of children, I was like obviously not since the baby got so sick, either that or shes too afraid to say anything to Kim.
  • happy bday darrellsbride!!!!  And GL to you too flvintage!! how exciting!!!!  I have the lamest New Years planned of all. Isaiah got really sick in the middle of the night last night, so H is currently home with him. I woke up with a soar throat today and now H is not feeling so well himself. So, we may order food in (if our thorats can handle it lol) and prob watch some tv but im not sure if we will make it to midnite since we are all sick, and I have to work tomorrow.  But, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so excited to start another wonderful  year!
  • Cathy SHOULD know how to. But she's trying to get my mom involved with everything. I mean, Cathy told my mom to call Kim to see if she would talk her into taking the baby to the ER when he was sick. BUt Kim waited till he was blue and wouldn't wake up. I think Kim is really mean to cathy when she tries to tell her what to do so she might be affraid to say anything to her. But to kim, the baby is her new toy. Not a real person she needs to take care of. She's using him to get attention on her. It's all about Kim, not the baby. And everything Cathy says is always "poor Kim" likes it's not her fault for anything!

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

• Awww Kelly, I hope you guys all feel better. It sucks that you work tomorrow but I hope you have a happy (and healty Wink) new year!
  • kel that was Healthy not healty lol

and Poor Kim my ass!!! someone needs to kick them both in the face lol that child is going to have so many health problem since she wont take care of him right, right now.

• Thanks for the well wishes ladies.  Just after I wrote that I got AF (I really hate that term BTW).  I guess god wanted to at least give me the consolation of having a few drinks tonight- that's just what I'm going to do.  I hope everyone has a fun time- whatever it is you end up doing!
  • aww thanks babygirl! Right now it is just my throat so hopefully thats all itwill be!
  • Kel, I hope you guys feel better too!  That's the worst, having a sick baby and being sick at the same time!  Happy birthday Darrel'sbride :)
  • I have to be at work tomorrow at the happy hour of 0645 so I doubt I'll even make it till midnight tonight, depending on the fireworks (One year they kept me up till 3am....that was a fun day at work!). I've been sick with a cold/stuffy head so hopefully I'll feel a little better tomorrow. I'm a little better today. On that note, Happy New Year, everyone!! :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have no idea.  Probably staying home since I'm sick & I called into work today....I hate doing that, esp. since my boss fears that they'll be swamped.  i just can't get close to customers with a nasty cold (close as in I take measurements for clothing).  I missed 2 appointments today in which I could have got commission, hopefully my boss was nice & rescheduled those appointments for me, since they specifically asked for me.

Who knows maybe we'll go out to dinner if I can suck it up with some cold meds.  This is not how I wanted to spend New Years Ick! 

• mrsjen--i know what u mean about being kept up! i am not feeling well either, and I am sure if i try to get to bed early ill be up due to firework noise! I have to work tomorow too...damn hospitals!!!! LOL  feel better everyone who is sick!!!
  • YAY! I managed to get off work early today Big Smile H and I are going to channelside for late dinner and drinks, and watch the fireworks at 12mn. A couple friends of ours will be joining us there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was supposed to be in North Carolina at my best friend's super New Years bash; however, I am stuck at home with the worst sinus infection of my life + morning sickness. Oh yeah, and DH has to work tonight till almost midnight. woot.