West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

oh my god im a slob

UM HELLO! I was shocked last night when I got on the scale, and need to shut my big fat pie hole now!  I Can't believe I let myself GO AGAiN!

Re: oh my god im a slob

• Blame the holidays! That's what I'm going to do! I've gained 4 lbs in the past week. :(

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • i totally should blame the holidays...i feel gross now tho, so im gonna try to lose weight this week!
  • Aww I'm sorry, I know the feeling! I thnk I felt an extra roll today.  It really was the holidays, damn holidays.
  • You are NOT alone!  I have gained so much weight in the past year, it truly disgusts me. 

I am so ready to buckle down and get back on track.  I can't even stand looking at myself in the mirror.

• Shauna, I KNOW what you mean!!!! UGH! Last night, I was completely depressed standing there looking in the mirror. I need to get on track, i did so well and lost so much weight for the wedding and now i am a big frumpy wife lol!!!
  • lol, my DH gained a ton of weight too.  At least we are in it together.  We really need to get back to the gym, it's just finding the time to do it.

I swear I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life.  It is so frusterating b/c it is SO easy to put it on and SO hard to take it off.  It also doesn't give me much encouragement knowing that I will ALWAYS have to work at my weight...I will never be naturally think.  UHHH!!

• it is so funny u say that Shawna!  My aunt and I were discussing how we will forever be dieters!!!!  I have to hardest time keeping weight off once I have lost it.  I am too the heaviest I have been. so sad!
  • I'm right there with all of you. To know that I got married a year and a half ago and I weigh 30lbs more now then I did then.....UGH!

I hate making New Years' Resolutions, but that's what I'm going to do. Back to the gym and 30lbs off STAT!!

I blame holidays, and work. It's hard trying to keep motivate myself to go to the gym after a crazy 8 hours on my feet at work.

MUST.LOSE.WEIGHT!

• image Darrell*sBride:

I'm right there with all of you. To know that I got married a year and a half ago and I weigh 30lbs more now then I did then.....UGH!

I hate making New Years' Resolutions, but that's what I'm going to do. Back to the gym and 30lbs off STAT!!

I blame holidays, and work. It's hard trying to keep motivate myself to go to the gym after a crazy 8 hours on my feet at work.

MUST.LOSE.WEIGHT!

What you said is exactly my situation.  That is about how much I have gained too....it is ridiculous!  I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day and not enough energy even if I did find a spare minute.

I want to just get back into a healthier lifestyle all together.  DH and I have had a good year but a crazy year...it is time to get back on track now.  Find time to exercise even if it is a few times a week, cook more, eat healthier and stay away from all of the crap!  I just need to prioritize things I guess.

• I know how you feel.  I always have to be mindful of eating right and working out.  I lost 30 lbs in the past and it took me 3 yrs!  I've gained 5 lbs of it back and I hate it cuz it takes me FOREVER to lose weight!  I'm only 5'2" and have a small to medium frame, so even being just 10 lbs overweight does not sit on me well.  Blach!!