West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FLVintage

Re: FLVintage

• Darn, no match!  Mine is April 29th, DD's is April 28th.  I always have to ask- my neighbor and I actually have the same birthday.  If you're 100% Taurus, we probably have a lot in common!  DD definitely has the stubborn and bossy gene- when you play with her she tells you what your dolls or ponies have to say and when they have to give birthday presents to her doll/pony. 
  • That's funny. All the women in my family (my mom and my sister) are Tauruses, but my mom doesn't exhibit the "bull" traits. I think I have all of it, especially the temper tantrums LOL! Poor H has to put up with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank god your mom isn't the "typical" Taurus!  A house full of true Tauruses could be very dangerous ;)