West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So Excited - Coming back to WCF one day...

Some of you may remember....DH and I just recently moved from Clearwater to Fort Lauderdale.  DH received a promotion at work that we just couldn't turn down.  We really didn't want to leave but it was just something we had to do.

We were very sad to leave the west coast since we had completely fell in love with it during the two years we lived there.  Well, DH and I were having the "future" talk this past weekend and we decided that in about two years we would move back to the west coast and buy a house.  Big Smile

We do not want to settle down in south Florida and we definitely don't want to raise kids down here.  I mean we are both from this area but we just don't like it.  So I am counting down the days.....or I guess years is more appropriate...until we move back.  I know it is a long ways off....but I can still be excited, lol.

Re: So Excited - Coming back to WCF one day...

• Woohoo!! I've always wanted to move away but I know I will miss it too much! We will have to have a GTG when you come back!

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • image Aidens__mommy:
    Woohoo!! I've always wanted to move away but I know I will miss it too much! We will have to have a GTG when you come back!

Definitely!  Please everyone clear your calendars for sometime in 2011/2012!! LOL.

BTW, the Santa pic is adorable!

• Thanks! I was so suprised he didn't cry!

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • Yay! That's cool that you guys can look forward to coming back :)

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How exciting!!! I would be ecstatic if i were you too, bc I remember u were sad to leave! YAY and we get you back!!!!!!! BTW--your pic of you and your DH is SO CUTE!!
  • image amazingkel:
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How exciting!!! I would be ecstatic if i were you too, bc I remember u were sad to leave! YAY and we get you back!!!!!!! BTW--your pic of you and your DH is SO CUTE!!

Thanks!  That was taken at a Christmas party at Animal Kingdom last year.

• Hey Shauna!!

Congratulations!!

I know first hand about moving back and forth, and I'm down here now, and I can't wait to go back! We went from Deerfield Beach to Odessa to Boca Raton and then back to Riverview!! It's so much better up there!

You can still hang with us here though :D

• image Darrell*sBride:

Hey Shauna!!

Congratulations!!

I know first hand about moving back and forth, and I'm down here now, and I can't wait to go back! We went from Deerfield Beach to Odessa to Boca Raton and then back to Riverview!! It's so much better up there!

You can still hang with us here though :D

Hey!! ?How are you? ?That's right, you do know how I feel....I forgot about you living here before you moved to Riverview. ??

I miss the west coast SO much, we really loved it there. ?We will just keep our fingers crossed that our plans stay in tact and we can definitely move back in a couple of years. ?I will just have to stay in contact with you wonderful ladies until then so I still have my connection there, lol.

I attempted to switch to the south Florida board when we first moved, but I already know a lot of you girls from here and the knot, so I figured I would stay with what I know, hehe.?

• I never went to the SFL board b/w the times I lived on the WCF. The ladies here are so much nicer :)
  • I agree. ?I popped on that board a few times but the ladies weren't as welcoming. ?They weren't mean or anything, it just seemed like they had there own little clicks and that they weren't super interested in newbies.

I will just stick around here as long as I am welcome!?