Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is this a good desert to bring to IL's Christmas Eve

Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:

Ingredients

Crust

Filling

Coffee Cream Topping

I haven't made it before but it gets rave reviews on Recipezaar.com...

Re: Is this a good desert to bring to IL's Christmas Eve

• If it's getting good reviews it's worth a try. It's chocolate and cheesecake so I'd eat it.
    • if they like cheesecakes then yes. :)
    • I don't like cheesecake (or cream cheese) but other than that, it looks delicious!
      [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/nweg7b.jpg[/IMG]
    • I have heard about this dessert and I heard it is awesome! I think that is a very good dessert to take to your ILs for CE.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    • If they are flavors your ILs like then yes, it would be a good dessert.  However, they are pretty specific flavors.  There are a lot of people that don't like coffee or coffee flavored food.  So, I'd just be sure it's flavors they would like.

• YUM! That sounds delishus! Always nice to try something new!
    • image 6fsn:

If they are flavors your ILs like then yes, it would be a good dessert.  However, they are pretty specific flavors.  There are a lot of people that don't like coffee or coffee flavored food.  So, I'd just be sure it's flavors they would like.

Good point. But it sounds delicious ... I'd be all over that.

• Do you know if anyone is allergic to nuts?

My DH couldn't eat that because of the pecans.  And as others have pointed out - it's going to have a really strong Bailey's/coffee flavor, so if they don't like those tastes they're not going to like your dessert.  My DH hates coffee, so even if he could eat it he wouldn't.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers