May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*TGIF*

Happy Friday ladies! 

Weekend Plans?

Rants/Raves?

image Anniversary

Re: *TGIF*

• Weekend Plans? I think it's going to be a rainy weekend so I'm hoping to use this weekend to clean/do laundry etc...things I've been putting off.

Rants? Work is soooo slow! I've been so bored this week....ugh!

Raves? It's Friday and I'm happy to have the next 2 days off...plus I'm pretty pumped for a short week next week!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Raves: it's Friday!!! It's been a long week and its a long weekend in Canada!!!

Rants: hubby is hating his job and life and we aren't sure how to change it. He works for himself, and before that he worked for his dad. We don't have the money to put him through school for anything right now, but he can't keep doing what He's doing or he's going to be a grumpy mess....

Weekend plans: have dinner with a friend and her boyfriend tonight and go to the fair, tomorrow we're installing our underground sprinklers, watching the football game (Yay! CFL season is back!) with H, SIL and her fianc? and having them over for supper, Sunday will likely be more sprinklers and yard work, and I'm hoping maybe Monday (canada day holiday) we can relax. H really needs it! 

View Full Size Image
  • Rants: Nothing really just feeling kind of down the past few days and I agree with Christine work has been slow this week so I've been really bored.

Raves: My birthday is next week and i have the day off! 

Weekend Plans: Tonight Ithink we are staying in and cooking maybe watch a movie. Tomorrow shopping with my mom and neice while H goes and helps my aunt at her house. And Sunday I'm not sure yet maybe cleaning or just resting. 

• Rants: It's been a loooooong week

Raves: In 3 hours I'm on vacation!!

WP: Tonight I'm going to a "going away" party for a friend who's changing jobs. Tomorrow I have to do the usual laundry, housework, etc. And I might be going to a movie with a friend. Sunday it looks like I'm meeting up with my MOH who I've seen once since our wedding over a year ago. I'm having mixed feelings about it. Then I'm off all next week and Tuesday is my bday!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Mona8Mona8 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper

Weekend Plans:  Tonight I'm running some errands and hopefully cleaning the house a bit. Tonight and tomorrow morning, H and I need to clear everything out of our bedroom so our new furniture and mattress can be delivered!  And tomorrow and Sunday will be alot of waiting around for said furniture/mattress to be delivered... and then some more errands

Rants:It's been rainy all week.  I need some sunshine.

Raves: Next week is a 3 day week, followed by a 4 day weekend... I can't wait! And I also can't wait to get our new furniture and mattress :)

Oh, and also-  last weekend our realtor stopped by to see how we were doing in our new house.  And she gave us a hydrangea bush to plant (which I had been wanting to get!) and a $100 gift card to home depot... soooo nice of her!

image Anniversary
  • Weekend plans: DH and I are going to watch his dad play tonight at a restaurant. Then we are going down to the drive-in. Tomorrow we are going to a baseball game. Its going to be a fun busy weekend. Raves: Just finished a golf outing and my team won skins!
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]