May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mixup Monday

What is on your mind today? 

For me it's finding someone fast so I can start training them to do my job. That way when I am out on my maternity leave they will know what to do. They will be hired as part time from July 22 or 29 to Jan 1.  

Re: Mixup Monday

• H messed up his knee, and of course he didn't listen to his wife when he was healthy and get a primary care physician for times like this. So of course, now that he needs one, he wants me to call my Drs. medical group to get him an appointment. Because he's a big baby and apparently a swollen knee means you can't dial a phone.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• I am feeling overwhelmed by all the changes at work this week. One of my really good friends turned in her 2 week notice last week and Friday is her last day :( and my little buddy at work came in today and quit for personal reasons. I am not sure I love the changes here.
  • Whats on my mind?

I started my blog today so I've been getting that all sorted out.

And what's completely taking over my mind lately.... is I'm in the 2ww period of TTC :) So I really hope this is it!!

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• image mancila60:

For me it's finding someone fast so I can start training them to do my job. That way when I am out on my maternity leave they will know what to do. They will be hired as part time from July 22 or 29 to Jan 1.  

WOW! You are taking 6 month maternity leave??!! Lucky! That's awesome!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• image mancila60:

Are you taking maternity leave starting in July?

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• image cpm1223:
    image mancila60:

No my maternity leave won't begin until my csection is scheduled. But they will need to be here starting in July to be trained. And since they will only be part time it means I will only have a couple of hours a day to train them and most things in the office is just kind of learn as you go.

Then we will be keeping them here till the end of the year so that I can do half days or just come in a couple of days a week starting sometime in Dec. The holidays are really busy for us and since I will be out for Thanksgiving they need to be really well trained for that and all the craziness that comes with it.

we have actually found someone just need to go over all the details of pay and everything with the boss first. 

• Should I, or should I not make a big deal about parking. I am sick of coming home after midnight (because I don't get off work until midnight) and can't find a parking spot (I have street parking.) Specifically, my next door neighbours have a parking pad for one car in back of their place, and they don't use it, they park both cars on the street, which I find mildly irritating, especially since the neighbor on the other side already has to park up to my property because there's a fire hydrant on hers.  But what REALLY gets me is lately the woman's dad has been staying over night and drives a huge truck that takes up 2 spots and HE has been parking in my spot...so now 3 vehicles from one house are taking up the parking, not just for their house but for my house AND my neighbours on the other side. So now because of their selfishness and not parking in their parking pad they make not only me and my neighbour have to drive around looking for parking down the street, but when I get home in the middle of the night, the last thing I want to do is park far away from my house...The guy is ok to talk to, but he's not their in the day, and the woman is a total diva so not even worth saying anything to her. I was going to leave a note on the truck last night, but by the time I find parking and get into my house I'm so done that going back out just doesn't feel worth it.
    (sorry I had to vent somewhere....and you asked what's on my mind).

• I have both my board exams this week and I'm definitely starting to get nervous/freak out!  The fun starts tomorrow...

But on a positive note, H is coming to visit this weekend, and I'll be done with my exams so I can actually enjoy the weekend for once! :) 

Anniversary 
  • image toothpastechica:

Should I, or should I not make a big deal about parking. I am sick of coming home after midnight (because I don't get off work until midnight) and can't find a parking spot (I have street parking.) Specifically, my next door neighbours have a parking pad for one car in back of their place, and they don't use it, they park both cars on the street, which I find mildly irritating, especially since the neighbor on the other side already has to park up to my property because there's a fire hydrant on hers.  But what REALLY gets me is lately the woman's dad has been staying over night and drives a huge truck that takes up 2 spots and HE has been parking in my spot...so now 3 vehicles from one house are taking up the parking, not just for their house but for my house AND my neighbours on the other side. So now because of their selfishness and not parking in their parking pad they make not only me and my neighbour have to drive around looking for parking down the street, but when I get home in the middle of the night, the last thing I want to do is park far away from my house...The guy is ok to talk to, but he's not their in the day, and the woman is a total diva so not even worth saying anything to her. I was going to leave a note on the truck last night, but by the time I find parking and get into my house I'm so done that going back out just doesn't feel worth it.
    (sorry I had to vent somewhere....and you asked what's on my mind).

That is sucky!!!!!! :/

BabyFetus Ticker image

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• image mancila60:
    image cpm1223:
    image mancila60:

No my maternity leave won't begin until my csection is scheduled. But they will need to be here starting in July to be trained. And since they will only be part time it means I will only have a couple of hours a day to train them and most things in the office is just kind of learn as you go.

Then we will be keeping them here till the end of the year so that I can do half days or just come in a couple of days a week starting sometime in Dec. The holidays are really busy for us and since I will be out for Thanksgiving they need to be really well trained for that and all the craziness that comes with it.

we have actually found someone just need to go over all the details of pay and everything with the boss first. 

Oh of course. I didn't think about you having to train someone

BabyFetus Ticker image

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog