May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*TGIF*

Happy Friday and 1st Day of Summer! [H]

Weekend Plans?

Rants/Raves?

image Anniversary

Re: *TGIF*

• Happy Friday and 1st Day of Summer! Cool WOOHOO!!

Weekend Plans? Baby shower tomorrow, that's about it that I have planned.

Rants? I woke up yesterday feeling like crap (super stuffy nose) and I still feel horrible today. Not sure if it's allergies or a cold. I just want to breath again!

Raves? It's Friday...that's about all I am excited about today lol 

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Weekend Plans? Tonight I'm meeting up with my best friend to watch this band play right after work. She went to high school with him and watches him play every time he's in town. And I haven't seen my best friend in a while so I miss her! But honestly I would rather go home after work :( I have been so tired lately.

Rants? I'm just SO tired lately. I wish I had more energy. Coffee here I come!

Raves? I got a + opk last night! Me and Hubby had ST so I'm really really hoping this works!! I took another opk this morning and it was negative and I'm thinking maybe I should take another one this afternoon just in case me taking the test first thing when I woke up would make it negative?

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Rants: Money is tight right now until we can cash the check and put it back in our savings.

Raves: It's Friday

Weekend Plans: Tonight H and I are going to his Mamaw's to get his birthday present and visit with her. And one of his best friends growing up had a baby 6 months ago and his parents have her for a week so we are going to visit them. Tomorrow H and I are taking FIL and SMIL to lunch for Father's Day since FIL was working. And then Sunday we are cleaning the house H is working in the yard and I will be cleaning the inside of the house.

• I really don't have anything good to add in the way of Rants, Raves or Weekend Plans. I have to go grocery shopping and might be going to lunch with a friend on Sunday, that's about it for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Mona8Mona8 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper

Weekend Plans: The usual errands and also stopping by the furniture store and potentially buying our bedroom furniture (depending on the deal they give us, otherwise we'll be waiting for 4th of July sales). Tomorrow, we're going to a graduation party for H's cousin.

Raves: The weather this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous :)

Rants:Yesterday was a tough/annoying day at work, but it's fine now.

image Anniversary
  • Weekend Plans: My hubby bought tickets for a Jazz Night at a local pub tonight, so that should be fun. I am volunteering with foster youth tomorrow and then work on sunday.

Rants/Raves: My hubby got a new job this week! FINALLY! Hoping this one lasts a while, since we really need the second paycheck!