Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Candy Crush

Today is the day I beat Candy Crush! I can go back to real life now. 

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Candy Crush

• Awesome!

I've been stuck on 105 for a week.  I feel like it really shouldn't be this difficult to beat, but it's gets me every time!

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• How many levels are there? I've been stuck on level 65 for like two weeks. I'm getting so discouraged/enraged.

• It feels like I've been on 65 for months.  I don't play as much now because it feels so hopeless.  :(

Anyone want a Ruzzle partner?  This is my new addiction....

• Was that on your list of things to accomplish before you turned 30?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image caseyandlizzie:
    Was that on your list of things to accomplish before you turned 30?

Yes

• MrsC7MrsC7 member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    image GreenBride624:

image caseyandlizzie:

Yes

Dead.

image imageimage
  • image GreenBride624:

image caseyandlizzie:

Yes

This is awesome.  I think I'll put it on my before thirty list too which gives me 2 years to beat level 30 which may be how long it takes...

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I HATE LEVEL 29!  I'm going to stop playing if I don't pass it soon.  I can quit anytime I want.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• O wish I never started playing this game. I get so pissed off playing. Yet, I can't stop.

Follow my SK blog as I reread the entire SK library (again!):
    http://www.skallthetime.blogspot.com/
  • The chocolate MACHINES make me stabby. Seriously. Regenerating chocolate? So even if you get rid of all of it, it still makes more? Kill me now.
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
  • image sfgiantsjo:
    The chocolate MACHINES make me stabby. Seriously. Regenerating chocolate? So even if you get rid of all of it, it still makes more? Kill me now.

Wait, WHAT?? I haven't reached these yet. The chocolate gives me legit anxiety.

I've been stuck on 105 for about a week. 

TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320 - 7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) EDD 3/6/13 
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13

my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image sfgiantsjo:
    The chocolate MACHINES make me stabby. Seriously. Regenerating chocolate? So even if you get rid of all of it, it still makes more? Kill me now.

Hahaha, seriously!  I was so proud of myself for passing 147 after  3 weeks, then this nonsense started up and now I'm pissed again, but I can't stop!

Anniversary
              40 books in 2014?

2014: 4/40

[2010: 63] [2011: 35] [2012: 23] [2013: 27]

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I'm so jealous!  I think 181 is going to be the death of me, how the hell am I supposed to get rid of all that layered whipped cream over on the sides?!  Almost makes me wish I could have the chocolate machines back... I said almost.
     Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • i finally got to 150 last night after AGES stuck on the end of the 140s. dh is way past me-180 i think? he got me hooked on this while i was still in mexico after the appendectomy waiting to go home.
    Friday, December 28 2012. The day I had emergency appendix surgery in Mexico and quit smoking. Proof that everything has a good side!! DH and I are happily child-free!! No due date or toddler tickers here!! my read shelf:
    Alison's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • Stuck at 97.  I don't believe it is humanly possible to get 100,000 points in 25 moves.
  • I am stuck on 135...I don't know how any of you passed this one! It is so hard to get 2 wrapped candies together without blowing them up, let alone twice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm recently on the Candy Crush bandwagon and I'm stuck at level 35 where it's making me connect to Facebook before I can move on. I hate randomly asking people for these game requests. Anyone who is actively playing want to help me out?? :)

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

• This post makes me scared for the levels to come. Regenerating chocolate machines? Whipped cream?

....................................................hides in the corner................................................. 

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • Nova726Nova726 member
    Tenth Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer

image RickandTricia:
    I'm recently on the Candy Crush bandwagon and I'm stuck at level 35 where it's making me connect to Facebook before I can move on. I hate randomly asking people for these game requests. Anyone who is actively playing want to help me out?? :)

I'll PM you my FB if you want to add me so you have Candy Crush friends, I'm usually pretty quick at responding to requests.

Edit:  I failed to quote the first time 

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer
    I've been stuck on level 65 for months. I stopped playing because it got so annoying. Last night during a fit of insomnia I played all 5 lives, and lost each time. Damn you level 65! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • HoycieHoycie member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer

image lab7979:
    How many levels are there? I've been stuck on level 65 for like two weeks. I'm getting so discouraged/enraged.

As of now, it goes up to 305

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• HoycieHoycie member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer

image caseyandlizzie:

You knowwww.... it wasn't until I hit the 200 level a week or so ago.  After that, it was on!

• I haven't been able to play for a while. It's not syncing between FB and my Kindle anymore and I need tickets for the next section! Very bummed! Sad
    Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • RaeilyRaeily member
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm stuck on level 56. 
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic