May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW our venue...and a WWYD ?

I had seen some of you ladies post about your venues doing something special for your anniversary and we also chatted about it on Saturday night.

I hadn't seen anything in the mail or heard from our venue at all...until Sunday morning when I saw MIL who had our mail that was delivered to her house! Our venue sent us a $100 GC to come back and either stay or eat there.

So....here is my WWYD ?

-The hotel is 2 night minimum and we have stuff to do Saturday so we really can't stay Friday night. And then we have to work on Monday so we won't stay Sunday night..It's also very expensive to stay 2 nights...

so would you:

a. Call the night or a couple nights before and see if they would give us a room for just one night (Saturday night)

b. call now and ask about staying just one night/email the event coordinator

c. Just go up on Sunday afternoon and have dinner at the restaurant that's inside the hotel?

Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

Re: AW our venue...and a WWYD ?

• Personally, I'd probably be most inclined to go up for the afternoon/evening and take the $100.00 and go for supper. 

If staying overnight is something you'd really like to do, i'd call ask ask ASAP about the one night. <span style="fo

View Full Size Image
  • Would $100 cover dinner? If so I would just stick with that. Nothing beats a cheap/free anniversary dinner! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• I'd just go for a nice dinner and call it a day.  
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• I'm boycotting this post until clicky polls work again. 

okay, fine.  I say dinner... You can probably get a much cheaper hotel room somewhere else if you want to make it

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
    Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
    Beta 1 3/11: 398  Beta 2 3/13: 728  Beta 3 3/20: 11,482 
    Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins! 

Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3

• image bpphoto785:
    Would $100 cover dinner? If so I would just stick with that. Nothing beats a cheap/free anniversary dinner! </div
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies! I think I'll go with just dinner instead of staying over.

The town we got married in is a place where I have a summer house and a bunch of my friends do too. It's likely that they'll all be up there too. So if we wanted to stay ove

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3