May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Weekly

Does anyone have ay ideas for new daily posts? They can be just topics you want to discuss or something we can use weekly. I will take all the help/suggestions I can get.

Re: New Weekly

• Since there are crickets i'll give it a shot.

I like TGIF and Two Question tuesday.  Maybe Menu Planning Monday, or WFD Wednesday?  I like seeing what other ppl are making, though I'm not really good at Menu Planning.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • What about home projects people are accomplishing?

ETA: Or maybe what people are reading/ movie/ tv discussions?  

• I home projects! And the WFD threads are always great.

What happened to those "all about..." threads? I enjoyed them.

Photobucket
  • image MiniMeg526:

I home projects! And the WFD threads are always great.

I think the person (why can't I think of her name?!) running the "all about" threads took a break from TN for lent....

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• image cpm1223:
    image MiniMeg526:

I home projects! And the WFD threads are always great.

I think the person (why can't I think of her name?!) running the "all about" threads took a break from TN for lent....

Sarah

I like the home project idea too!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • image leopardgurl831:

Since there are crickets i'll give it a shot.

I like TGIF and Two Question tuesday.  Maybe Menu Planning Monday, or WFD Wednesday?  I like seeing what other ppl are making, though I'm not really good at Menu Planning.

I like Menu Monday. It might actually encourage me to make an actual menu for the week!

Lots of boards to UO Thursdays (unpopular opinions) that might be fun to try...

I liked the TMI Tuesday we did before too, but I think instead of asking for a random word, it might be better to ask a few questions and have people respond instead of having to come up with the topic on their own...just seems like no one knows what to pick when we have a thread like that (similar to monday madness)

I like TGIF with the rants/raves/weekend plans that Mona posts.

And I love WTF Wednesday...its a must have for me lol

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• I really like the home projects...Im not a meal planner so Im not a huge fan of Menu Monday but I like to see what other people are cooking so no biggie. 
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • I think my favorite posts have been Menu Monday, WTF Wednesday and TGIF/weekend plans. I'd definitely like to see those stick around! I'm not big on home improvements/projects but would probably lurk. 

I have to admit I'm one of the ones who doesn't like coming up with ideas of mine own so I never suggest a word/topic/etc.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Another vote for the meal planning Monday.  I love seeing what y'all are making, and sometimes I steal recipes that are posted. 
  • Im not very creative so I dont like to suggest ideas...but possibly toss in a Movie monday?? like everyone's favorite all time or whats out in theaters right now?  hmm

What about siggy challanges again??

hmm...Im outta thoughts haha