May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**mancila**

How did your Dr. appointment go yesterday?  I think you said it was yesterday anyway....

Re: **mancila**

• a) I'm a snoop as this post obviously wasn't meant for me but I read it anyways.

b) I was wondering the same thing, especially after your WFT Wed!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• image bpphoto785:

a) I'm a snoop as this post obviously wasn't meant for me but I read it anyways.

b) I was wondering the same thing, especially after your WFT Wed!!

It was Ashley's post that reminded me about her appointment.....

• Yes we had our first appointment yesterday and everything went great! H got to go with me since he's been off work for a couple of weeks now. We had an ultrasound where we got to see the baby for the first time. And everything looked great. 

I am going back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing and also so we can see the heartbeat. Physically I am doing okay just I do wish for the morning sickness to be gone and I would love to get some sleep. I am super tired always and I fall asleep well before 9. I just can't/don't stay asleep.  

• image mancila60:

Yes we had our first appointment yesterday and everything went great! H got to go with me since he's been off work for a couple of weeks now. We had an ultrasound where we got to see the baby for the first time. And everything looked great. 

I am going back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing and also so we can see the heartbeat. Physically I am doing okay just I do wish for the morning sickness to be gone and I would love to get some sleep. I am super tired always and I fall asleep well before 9. I just can't/don't stay asleep.  

My sister had this exact same problem when she was pregnant both times.  If I can provide a light at the end of your tunnel....it should only last the first trimester.  She finally was able to eat again around month 4 and then seemed to sleep so much better too (until the very last month, anyway).  Hang in, it will be well worth the prize at the end!

Did you get a 3D ultrasound?  My gosh...those pictures are amazing.  The "regular" ultrasounds I feel like an idiot looking at those, because I can never see anything!

• I am waiting for the next 6 weeks to go by fast. I can't wait to get more sleep at least for a few months. We didn't get the 3D yet we don't have the  option of that until we are 20 weeks or more. We are planning to get one though. All I could tell from ours was this big "open" spot which was my uterus and then this thing inside of it which was obviously the baby. 

BIL saw the picture yesterday and was talking about how weird the picture looked then I realized he meant my uterus.  

• YAY! I'm glad to hear everything went well!! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness and being so tired. If it's any consolation, I've also heard that the tiredness is the worst during the first trimester. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage