May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Menu Tuesday

So I am super behind today for oue Tuesday post. So let's just do menu even though it's Tues. 

Re: Menu Tuesday

• Tonight: Bourbon Meatballs and Spaghetti

Wed:  H may be eating out with the office, but if not, we're having Mexican Chicken.

Thurs: Beef Stew

Friday: Crescent Dogs  with snap peas and French Fries

Sat: Shepherd's Pie

Sun: Potatoes and Keilbasa

• l don't plan my meals more than a day or 2 ahead of time.

Tonight I'm making beef stew... haven't decided if I'll make it with potatoes or pasta yet

This weekend I'll be making chili in the crock pot since H requested it (and he very rarely asks for anything specific. Usually I'm the one begging him to tell me what he wants for dinner, lol)

image Anniversary
  • I haven't been cooking too much lately since H has been away during the week, so this week is all leftovers. Yummy skillet lasagna and oven fried pork chops with mashed potatoes.

I am excited that we're starting a CSA this week! We set up our order for every other week and it's all organic fruits and veggies and pretty reasonably priced. So now I'm working on incorporating some new stuff into our menu that I don't make a lot (or at all) like parsnips and delicata squash. I'm excited! (which is lame but I love to cook)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage