May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bachelorette party games?

I was wondering if any of you guys had some creative ideas for a game to play at a bachelorette party I am throwing for my friend next month.  I'm looking specifically for something to do at the hotel after opening gifts and before we head out to dinner.

At my bachelorette party, they asked my H questions and then they asked me the same questions and we had to compare answers.  (As an aside,my friends were SHOCKED by how close my answers were to his, sometimes even word for word.  That game backfired when they all had to take drinks for every question and I didn't for nearly any :)

Anyways, it was a super fun game but I feel weird repeating it because the same group of girls are going to be at this party.  I know most of us had bachelorette parties, so did any of you play anything fun?  I've searched the interwebs for some ideas, but just not really loving any of the ideas I've seen...so I'd appreciate any suggestions!

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bachelorette party games?

• I'm not much help as we didn't play any games at mine. However I'm going to one next weekend where we are doing the questions like yours. These questions are all about sex or bedroom habits or romance. And some are multiple choice like the newlywed game.
  • We didn't play any at mine, but I found these online. I think the "Apples to Apples" one sounds like fun, but my group likes that game.  

Bride Trivia: Have the bride-to-be answer a list of questions before your night out, then give your guests a multiple choice test to see how well they know her?grab a box of those ubiquitous penis candies to toss out as prizes to whoever guesses correctly. If you're small, close-knit group, you can have everyone answer the questions, and try to match the answer to the guest.

Most Likely To: This works best for a group where all members know each other very well, so if your crew is close, get ready for some fun! In a modified version of Apples to Apples, create a set of cards with each guest?s name on one side, one for every person playing. Then, have the maid of honor call out a category, like "Most Likely To?kiss a groomsman at the wedding!" Each guest will throw in the name of the person they think is most likely to?and the person with the most votes gets to pick the next category. Have a list of "Most Likely Tos" prepared in advance, so guests without something in mind don?t get stumped! 

Get Crafty: If your bride has guests from different times in her life who might never have met, this fun project that will give you all time to chat and get to know each other. Buy a scrapbook with enough blank pages for everyone to fill one out with their first memories of the bride, their best marital advice, favorite recipes, and other fond reminisces, then surprise her by filling the rest of the pages with photos from her big night out! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• image AurorasEnvy:

I was wondering if any of you guys had some creative ideas for a game to play at a bachelorette party I am throwing for my friend next month.  I'm looking specifically for something to do at the hotel after opening gifts and before we head out to dinner.

At my bachelorette party, they asked my H questions and then they asked me the same questions and we had to compare answers.  (As an aside,my friends were SHOCKED by how close my answers were to his, sometimes even word for word.  That game backfired when they all had to take drinks for every question and I didn't for nearly any :)

Anyways, it was a super fun game but I feel weird repeating it because the same group of girls are going to be at this party.  I know most of us had bachelorette parties, so did any of you play anything fun?  I've searched the interwebs for some ideas, but just not really loving any of the ideas I've seen...so I'd appreciate any suggestions!

I've been thinking the same thing.  I am planning a bachlorette party in June.  We did the same game you did for my other friend in December.  Now with the same croud I'm trying to think of something diffrent.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]