Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor Caramoan: Fans Vs. Favorites

Brandon is just plain nutso!! I cannot believe all of the stuff coming out of his mouth and how he wants to "go all Hantz" on his tribemates. He said the wanted to throw some challenges and that next week he was saying how he was going to pee on the beans and other stuff...He is just plain nasty and disgusting to me!! I think they need to get rid of him or he will keep getting worse every week he is out there. 

I was so surprised that Shemar did not go home. I think he is really lazy and just runs his mouth off a lot. I am even surprised he was a marine. He does not represent them really well. Too bad Reynold did not play his hidden idol for Allie and then Shemar could not go home!!

Phillip makes me laugh. I just love his pink skivvies lol!! It is funny to hear him give aliases to his tribe mates. The Enforcer, the Dominatrix etc. Also, his karate chops and moves lol!!! 

Re: Survivor Caramoan: Fans Vs. Favorites

• Maybe a miracle will happen and both Brandon and Shamar will go home next week. They both need to be gone. Brandon is super crazy. I can't even stand to watch him on the show.

I can't believe Reynold found the idol! Shocker! I thought he might play it though.

• image fabk:

Maybe a miracle will happen and both Brandon and Shamar will go home next week. They both need to be gone. Brandon is super crazy. I can't even stand to watch him on the show.

Ditto!! Hopefully they can have a double elimination. Looks like next week, Shamar starts arguing with his tribemates. I don't know why Sheri does not vote for him. LOL! She says it is good to have him in her back pocket as a vote.

I can't believe Reynold found the idol! Shocker! I thought he might play it though.