May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I have a HOT date tonight with...

Vineyard!!!! Big Smile

She works about 10 miles from where I live so we're getting together tonight for dinner! AHH I'm so excited!

Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

Re: I have a HOT date tonight with...

• OMG you're funny! Lol. I can't wait. BTW, I am 7.8 miles away Big Smile

• image vineyard12:

OMG you're funny! Lol. I can't wait. BTW, I am 7.8 miles away Big Smile

haha yay even closer!!!

BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13

• I'm so jealous!!!! And wish I wasn't down here far away from all you ladies.
  • I should also add that I wore "real" shoes today instead of my usual sneakers ( I have bad feet-must wear sneakers as much as possible) AND I put on make-up....I'm so ready and SO in need of this date tonight!

• image cpm1223:
    I should also add that I wore "real" shoes today instead of my usual sneakers ( I have bad feet-must wear sneakers as much as possible) AND I put on make-up....I'm so ready and SO in need of this date tonight!

Lol. I didn't have time for that, leaving my house at 6:30am! But I'll attempt at lip gloss :) I wanted to wear flats or a skirt, but I said "it's too cold!"

• I'm a little jealous...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage

• Have fun!
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • Also jealous!! Have fun ladies!
    View Full Size Image
  • Have fun ladies!
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • Have fun! It's the best! 
  • image mildlymailyn:
    Have fun! It's the best! 

i almost forgot! Mailyn, are you still coming to my birthday dinner this weekend? 

photo enhanced-buzz-23740-1333550931-30_zpsdc46930f.jpg

Anniversary
  • image geojam224:

image mildlymailyn:
    Have fun! It's the best! 

i almost forgot! Mailyn, are you still coming to my birthday dinner this weekend? 

Unless tomorrow is an absolute blizzard, we will be there!  I also got your text about the location text. We will be late because H works till 7:30 but he said he would ask to leave early if they were really slow. Can't wait!

• Have fun!  I'm a little jealous!