Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are you so "over" right now?

What things are you tired of hearing/reading about?

Mine:

Gun debate

I am also over winter weather. I'm ready for warmer days!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: What are you so "over" right now?

• I second the gun debate. 

Also over the Kardashians. Can't stand a single one of them. Especially Kim and Kayne.  

No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop
  • Rodan and Fields, Herbalife, Zeal, etc. etc. etc.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Also the gun stuff. And those it works wrap things. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Honestly....the whole vampire attraction.  So over it.
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • Glad I'm not the only one over this whole gun control thing.

Also over the debate about the Pro Bowl. Just get rid of the damn game.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • image BoyMom21:
    Rodan and Fields, Herbalife, Zeal, etc. etc. etc.

AMEN. I'm also over those wrap things. And I'm over my coworker and her thirty-one sales pitch. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image drillerswife:

image BoyMom21:
    Rodan and Fields, Herbalife, Zeal, etc. etc. etc.

AMEN. I'm also over those wrap things. And I'm over my coworker and her thirty-one sales pitch. 

I agree - any of this pyramid scheme stuff, thirty-one whateverthecrap...I don't care, folks. Also, the use of the word epic. Everything is so epic that exactly nothing is. Ha!
  • I'm also over the Beyonce lip-synch hoopla. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • People hating on the president (seriously.. have you all seen the post on KFOR's Facebook page a few days ago? Disgusting.)

Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • image gingerfeathers:

People hating on the president (seriously.. have you all seen the post on KFOR's Facebook page a few days ago? Disgusting.)

I totally agree! 

I'm over the "it works" wraps as well. I have a cousin who sells them and has been for about 2 years and I have not seen any change in her at all other than her annoying post about "it works"

Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821