Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rosa Clara "Lambert" sample sale dress - size 10; never worn!

I bought a gorgeous Rosa Clara "Lambert" dress (2009; original price $5,000) at the July 2012 Bridal Blowout sample sale at Hannelore's in Alexandria, VA. (Top row/three pics: http://fashionbride.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/rosa-clara-2009-collection-2/) I was thrilled to be wearing it until our location changed to a North Carolina beach. The dress is a little too formal for a beach wedding. I bought it for $3,500, and I'd love to get $2,500 as its never been worn. However, the asking price has some flexibility so contact me, and we can go from there. 

The dress is floor length with a slight train that gives it an extra elegant look. The dress is corseted with boning from the waist to bust, giving an awesome hourglass shape. It fits like a strapless gown, but then has lovely lace detailing from the bust line to the shoulders/on the back, giving a sleeveless effect. In the back, the lace comes together with a beautiful row of buttons. There is a hidden back zipper from the lower back to where the dress meets the lace. This dress would be gorgeous for basically anywhere!

This is an unworn sample sale dress. The dress is the original size 10 without any alterations. I'm a size 6/8, and the dress fits perfectly. The dress is in excellent condition, and all the lace is intact. The hidden back zipper would just need to be sewn slightly as a small portion has pulled away from the dress. This would be a very minor/cheap alteration. I can send a detailed photo upon request.  

Re: Rosa Clara "Lambert" sample sale dress - size 10; never worn!