Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Opinion

Hey ladies! I need opinions, especially from those of you who are design minded. For my birthday, I bought the ugliest cabinet ever that I want to sand down and refinish. I'm having a heck of a time choosing a color to paint it though (and staining would be very very difficult because of the piece's history). So, here's some pictures of the room it will be in. I don't have a picture yet of the cabinet, but it's about 3 feet tall, 3-4 ft tall, 16 in deep. 3 drawers on the left side, cabinet door on the right, basically just a buffet type piece. So, here's the room photos:

this is where the piece will go, under the mirror. I'm not sure yet whether or not the mirror frame is something I want to tackle changing. That color is called Cliff Rock by Behr. The kitchen behind is painted Yellow Gold, also by Behr.The couches in this picture are loooong gone. Newer picture of couches to follow.

Don't look at me! That wall behind me is the "accent" color in the rooms. There's curtains now on that window that are cream/tan. That color of furniture is throughout the room. The wall color is Ground Nutmeg by Behr.

Furniture- I'm changing the end tables to the darker stain as soon as I find something I like.

So, whatcha think? I'm not afraid of color. I'm open to opinion! Lay it on me!

The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Opinion

• What about turquoise with an antique coating over it? I think it will bring more color to the room and will accent great with yellow and orange walls you have in the other rooms.
    Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • I was hoping someone would say turquoise!!
    The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
    What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I am a huge fan of turquoise. Big Smile I honestly think it goes with just about any color and decor style. It would add a great pop of color to your room.
    Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821