Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NYE plans

Happy NYE everyone! I hope everyone has a fun, safe time ringing in the new year! What are everyone's plans?

I'm not sure what we're doing yet. My dad invited us to his house to play games, but MH doesn't really want to go. MH's cousin invited us over to hang out and drink, but I don't really want to go there. I suggested just staying home, but MH doesn't like that idea. It's hard to make plans when a couple is half introverted and half extroverted. I almost want to send him out to his cousin's house and stay home with my munchkin and a book.

I hope everyone has a great night, and I can't wait to see what great books 2013 brings us!

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

Re: NYE plans

• Originally we were just going to stay home & have a sparkling grape juice toast with the girls at 6pm.

Now, we are going to DH's aunt's house.  She always hosts NYE.  She made the time a bit earlier this year so we are going to stop by for a bit before getting the girls home early.

• DH and I are staying home.  We are making a yummy dinner of filet, lobster tail, and mashed potatoes.  We are going to watch movies and maybe play a game.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have to work until 9:30pm. I won't be home until 10:15ish.

My IL's are up for NY's and my neighbours will come over and mh will host his annual NYE party that he loves.

I think I will celebrate Newfie Newyear at 10:30 and be in bed by 10:35.

• Dinner w/ friends, but nothing exciting.
    Married 7/04 LO#1 9/13 LO#2 12/15