Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Pookie**

I'm next on the hold list for The Evolution of Mara Dyer.  I should have it in my hands in the next week or so!
Books read in 2009: 112
Books read in 2010: 153
Books read in 2011: 160
Books read in 2012: 134
Books read in 2013: 110
Books read in 2014: 151
Books read in 2015: 153
Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
<a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi

Re: **Pookie**

• Isn't Evolution the second book? I thought we were going to read the first one, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer? If we're discussing the second one, you may need to give me an extra week to read the first one. Stick out tongue Either way, I should be able to get the first book right away from the library, and the second one only has 3 holds on it, and there are a lot of copies, so it shouldn't take long to come in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary my read shelf:
    Tawny's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • Uhoh....did I screw up?  Runs off to check original post...

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

<a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • Okay, our post says Evolution.  Do you want to pick a different book since you haven't read the first one yet?  Or I'm completely fine with waiting until you read Unbecoming.  Whatever you would like to do is okay with me!

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

• Well, I wanted to stop by the library soon anyway, and they have Unbecoming in at my branch right now. Since it's a YA book, it shouldn't take me long to read. I'll put a hold on Evolution now, so it should be coming in after I'm finished with Unbecoming.

Sorry about the mix up. I wasn't thinking when you mentioned Evolution. They should really give these books more varying titles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary my read shelf:
    Tawny's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image