May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TB intro

So I did it and I finally made the plunge and did my intro for The Bump on TTGP board. It feels so official now and since H and I are going to start TTC this cycle which is very close I might add it's all feels real now. It also seems to have consumed my brain almost like the wedding did.

Anyways I had to share with you ladies. My wonderful support system here.

Re: TB intro

• YAY!! congrats on your first post over there!

I was extremely afraid of TB, but its really not nearly as bad as I had imagined over there!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• I took the plunge a week ago and intro'd myself on TTC after 35 board.  It's odd being there.  I don't feel as "at home" with them as you ladies. 
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• Good luck! I'm hoping to make an intro on the board before our first anni. H and I got to talking about it and while we don't have a firm "plan" I think we're getting closer to that going to start trying point... 

I have my fingers crossed for all of you ladies!  

View Full Size Image
  • Yay! Good luck over there!

I've been putting off posting on TB until we're ready to start fertlity treatment. We've been TTC the natural way for over 2 years and I didn't want to spend 2yrs on that board with no success but still not taking the next step. Sigh... one day...

• Congrats on your first post!  I did a lot of lurking before I was ready to post over there!
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d6f8d] My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • All you bumpy ladies better not leave us! Ha! Good Luck! :) 
    "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
  • image Melissa51212:
    All you bumpy ladies better not leave us! Ha! Good Luck! :) 

I'll never leave you ladies!!!

I think I'd really bore you and gross you out with some of the stuff I've been posting about on TB though! So I'm posting in both places, its for your own good! lol

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• image Melissa51212:
    All you bumpy ladies better not leave us! Ha! Good Luck! :) 

Never leaving my May 2012 ladies! I'm way too comfy over here and you ladies are a much better support system.