May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Favorite Gift

My brother and his wife gave us our wedding video! It was so beautifully done and I am so happy with it! We immediatly put it on the tv so everyone else could see it. It was so great to re live that beautiful day. This is something we will cherish always.

Here is a link to it (it's on YouTube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFSD_3t4eXk&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

What was yours?

Re: Favorite Gift

• My MIL had our wedding invitation and program framed along with the write-up of our wedding that was in the paper. Every Sunday, our local paper does a feature wedding that gets a full page write-up and our wedding was picked a few months ago! I've been wanting to frame these things but just haven't gotten around to it. I was so happy that she had it done for us!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That's so great! I used to love reading those announcements growing up! I always thought we'd (who ever I married and I) would be in the paper. A few months ago I had gotten an email from a lady at this magizine on Martha's Vineyard asking if I wanted to be a part of a piece they were writing. I said I would, but I never heard back :(
  • Awww I watched the whole thing.  It was so sweet.  I hadn't realized that you had a "petite" wedding like we did with a small guest list.  
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone 

• So mine wasn't wedding related but H got me and ipad and a coach purse. I don't know which one was my favorite but I love them both!
  • So my hubby went way beyond this year.  I think he lost track of Birthday vs. Christmas this year for me because he was way to good to me this year.  Glad one of us kept to the budget!

He bought me a new Kline wool coat for birthday and then for Christmas bought me Uggs (it's been a high of 5 for the past 3 days, yeah, they're getting used!), new citizen watch I've had my eyes on, and a new fossil purse.  Not sure if the purse is exactly going to work, but we'll see! 

• My Fav gift was my stainless steel pots and pans set from my mother! :) and in second place was my awesome Patriots jacket from Hubby!!

Baby Foster Due March 12, 2014 It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker image

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby 3-12-14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• I don't have just one favorite! My top ones are: Coach bag from my parents, Samsung Tablet from MIL, and a new Pandora bracelet with a really cute bead from H.

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• My brother and FSIL bought us a dyson vacuum which I actually can't wait to use! Also, MIL gave us this mini dutch oven set which is completely impractical but they're adorable!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

imageimage