Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Survivor: Philippines 11/28 Spoilers

LOL!! Funny how Abi is still around. I had a hunch she would win immunity since she paid 500 bucks to get an advantage. She was hilarious when she told Malcolm that she also had a fourth immunity idol. I think he bought it though!! Hopefully they can all get rid of her next week. She badly needs to go. She was sticking her tongue out at Denise when they were voting at tribal council. She is just a bitter person. I am sad that Penner went home but hopefully they can get rid of Abi and Carter. I am wondering if next week will be a double dose of Survivor with an episode on Wednesday and then the finale on Sunday? I am thinking it will be down to three. I have been reading it will be. I don't like how Lisa ran and told Penner he was going home but then said she wants him in the final three. It was just strange. Maybe she felt really torn between alliances?

Re: Survivor: Philippines 11/28 Spoilers

• image summergal1229:
    LOL!! Funny how Abi is still around. I had a hunch she would win immunity since she paid 500 bucks to get an advantage. She was hilarious when she told Malcolm that she also had a fourth immunity idol. I think he bought it though!! Hopefully they can all get rid of her next week. She badly needs to go. She was sticking her tongue out at Denise when they were voting at tribal council. She is just a bitter person.

I really want her to go!! And I can't believe she won the challenge! Booo. I don't know if Malcolm bought the whole "I have an idol" thing from her.. I mean, if you really think about it, how likely would it be that she is given an advantage at a challenge AND an idol? If Malcolm thinks about it hard enough, I think he'd figure it out.

I am sad that Penner went home but hopefully they can get rid of Abi and Carter.

I hope Carter, Malcolm, and Denise get to the last 3. I think they each have played a good game (albeit Carter has been laying low for most of it). I think the three of them each deserve to win, because they have all been pretty trustworthy in their alliances. I do hope they get rid of Abi, Lisa, and then Skupin, I guess..

I am wondering if next week will be a double dose of Survivor with an episode on Wednesday and then the finale on Sunday? I am thinking it will be down to three. I have been reading it will be. I don't like how Lisa ran and told Penner he was going home but then said she wants him in the final three. It was just strange. Maybe she felt really torn between alliances?

I feel like she really doesn't know what she's doing, game-wise. Every time she tries to make a "big move" it ends up biting her in the butt.. I understand that she is trying.. but she's really bad at it!

• I am so sad Abi won immunity. MH became a turn coat and started cheering her on. I think Denise and I would get along. As soon as Jeff lifted the lid of the pancakes, bacon food tray I screamed $500!!!! I was seriously wishing I could actually bid on it. So good!! Abi has to go next. She has to. I would love to see Malcolm, Denise and Carter in the final 3. I was so pissed at Lisa for running to Penner and yet she still voted for him. Rediculous!!!
  • image fabk:
    I am so sad Abi won immunity. MH became a turn coat and started cheering her on. I think Denise and I would get along. As soon as Jeff lifted the lid of the pancakes, bacon food tray I screamed $500!!!! I was seriously wishing I could actually bid on it. So good!! Abi has to go next. She has to. I would love to see Malcolm, Denise and Carter in the final 3. I was so pissed at Lisa for running to Penner and yet she still voted for him. Rediculous!!!

I know those pancakes were yummy!! Kudos to Carter for choosing the rice and beans over the potato for his tribe and he got them the veal legs too lol!! I don't understand why Lisa would run to Penner and tell them, " Oh we are going to vote you out!" Then she tells him she wants him in the final three. I was laughing. I don't think she would win the money. She plays with her heart on her sleeve I think so it is hard for her to really play a cutthroat kind of game!!

• image littlemisswitness:

image summergal1229:
    LOL!! Funny how Abi is still around. I had a hunch she would win immunity since she paid 500 bucks to get an advantage. She was hilarious when she told Malcolm that she also had a fourth immunity idol. I think he bought it though!! Hopefully they can all get rid of her next week. She badly needs to go. She was sticking her tongue out at Denise when they were voting at tribal council. She is just a bitter person.

I really want her to go!! And I can't believe she won the challenge! Booo. I don't know if Malcolm bought the whole "I have an idol" thing from her.. I mean, if you really think about it, how likely would it be that she is given an advantage at a challenge AND an idol? If Malcolm thinks about it hard enough, I think he'd figure it out.

Yeah I am wondering if he really bought the whole "fourth idol" thing. I hope she is gone next time if she does not win!!!

I am sad that Penner went home but hopefully they can get rid of Abi and Carter.

I hope Carter, Malcolm, and Denise get to the last 3. I think they each have played a good game (albeit Carter has been laying low for most of it). I think the three of them each deserve to win, because they have all been pretty trustworthy in their alliances. I do hope they get rid of Abi, Lisa, and then Skupin, I guess..

Denise has been playing a great game with Malcolm and Carter has mostly ridden on the coattails of others. He reminds me of Tina from Australia who won because she laid pretty low. I guess he just roles with the tribe and votes with them. He does not seem very outspoken and I guess that has helped him!!!

I am wondering if next week will be a double dose of Survivor with an episode on Wednesday and then the finale on Sunday? I am thinking it will be down to three. I have been reading it will be. I don't like how Lisa ran and told Penner he was going home but then said she wants him in the final three. It was just strange. Maybe she felt really torn between alliances?

I feel like she really doesn't know what she's doing, game-wise. Every time she tries to make a "big move" it ends up biting her in the butt.. I understand that she is trying.. but she's really bad at it!

Yeah it always comes back to bite her in the butt again!!