May 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Boots

Hi Ladies,

Since it's fall, I decided that I would get on the boot bandwagon.  I bought these in brown, and I'm not sure what colors would work..it's more of a cognac color, and since I am completely in the dark about fashion..I thought you ladies could help

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1078464/chaps-tall-boots-women.jsp

Thanks!

Re: Boots

• A bright colored sweaterdress with a belt and grey leggings....at least thats what I would wear with it. (A Nuetral sweaterdress would work too..)
  • You can wear literally anything you want with these boots. I have a pair of riding boots in that color. Obviously, skinny jeans (which I refuse to wear) work or leggings. Bright colored skirts. And black. I have an orange and purple wide stripe skirt that I got at the begining of summer. To wear it into fall and winter, I add tights (black, brown, or nude hose) and a sweater (ie- gray, black, cream). I also wear my boots with a black skirt and add patterned or black (or both!) tights.

HTH!

• I think a sweater dress would be really cute!! I do think you could do skinny jeans or leggings with this I however wouldn't wear that but that is more of a personal thing. A skirt would be cute with a belt and fun top.
  • Super cute boots. I have a similar pair and I wear mine with just about everything. I hate heals so I honestly don't wear them that often. Sitll looking for a cute pair that are no heals. Anyway, I wear mine a lot to work with my dress slacks during the winter when it is ridiculously cold outside, but then I also wear with skirts, both short and long and of course with jeans for a nice evening out.