Politics & Current Events
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bush adorableness (seriously)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/18424824#28067383

Today Show video of the Bushes talking about their new home, moving, and reflecting on their relationship in the WH. 

There's something I find really endearing about them moving out of the White House and back to a semi-normal life, beyond my political interests. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bush adorableness (seriously)

• Brain....cannot compute....Bush....adorableness...
  • I love the look he gives her after he says, "Is that what you wnat me to do...flip burgers?"

Classic (and cute)

• image BQBride:
    Brain....cannot compute....Bush....adorableness...

Right! My first thought upon reading that was, "that exists?"

• I think he loves Laura more then anything and that it adorable.

Now everything else about him....

• I didn't think it would be, but it is.

It really is too bad that this man was president.

So it goes.
  • I can't wait for history to give him his due.
  • image caden:
    I can't wait for history to give him his due.

I agree - Worst, most corrupt, most inept President?

IVF w/ ICSI #2 - fraternal twins born December 2010 at 36 weeks.
  • image caden:

me neither, worst president ever or two or three from the bottom?

• The responses to Caden's post reflect a severe lack of understanding of history and the Presidency.  But if kneejerk is your style, so be it. 
  • image caden:

Here, here caden - I quite agree!!!

• image elenaforbusher:
    The responses to Caden's post reflect a severe lack of understanding of history and the Presidency.  But if kneejerk is your style, so be it. 

All I read here was blah blah blah, I have not been paying attention the last eight years...

• I can see it. I'm am insanely relieved that he will not be president anymore. He does say some cute things once in awhile, and I'm glad he won't be in a position of power.

I think he had no business in Iraq, but I do think he's a nice guy if he weren't president.

• See, it's this kind of shiit that worries me, that people will forget all of the destruction he oversaw because he can act like a cutesy dope.  Here's hoping all of the books that were written during his term will provide a historical record that will endure.