Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Revenge- 11/11

Thoughts?  I really enjoyed the episode as always.  I wasn't into the gift of Revenge, it was alright. 

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Revenge- 11/11

• I agree. I thought it was a really good episode, particularly the stuff involving Mason, which was a nice change.  Normally I roll my eyes and get annoyed when he shows up.

The gift of revenge stuff was annoying and I didn't realize it was a department store commercial until someone pointed it out on another board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't trust Mason to keep his mouth shut.  I really wanted Emily to kill him. 

I didn't like the gift of Revenge.  Where were Emily and Daniel?  I have a feeling this is going to go on until Christmas, or until Target and Nordstrom have their release Dec 1.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image Ready4theParty:

I don't trust Mason to keep his mouth shut.  I really wanted Emily to kill him. 

I didn't like the gift of Revenge.  Where were Emily and Daniel?  I have a feeling this is going to go on until Christmas, or until Target and Nordstrom have their release Dec 1.

This weeks episode was brought to you with limited commercial interruptions from Target and Nordstrom. It was a one time thing. Commericals, possibly, not no more random stories.

CafeMom Tickers

the blog

Partner to J | 02.15.05 <3
    Mommy to C | 02.18.09 <3
  • The gift thing was so annoying I made me hate the whole show! Oh, wait. Just kidding I loved it as always!