Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

O's game parking

DH and I are going to the double header on Monday and need some ideas for inexpensive parking areas. I've heard the hospital is a good spot. Any other ideas?We'll be at the park early since we are going to watch practice. DHs cousin is a relief pitcher for the blue jays. 

TIA 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: O's game parking

• Do you feel like walking or hopping on the Charm City Circulator?  It's probably early enough in the afternoon that you can score free parking in either Federal Hill or Little Italy (opposite ends obviousloy) because everyone's at work.  Then you can either walk or take the CCC over.  There are certain areas that need parking permits so read the signs carefully but if I need to drive in to work and am not in a rush, that's generally what I do.

There is also a lot at Conway and Light too that I believe isn't too expensive and as you mentioned, the hospital lots probably won't run you too much. 

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/truthserum607/2012%20MLB%20Cap%20logo%20set/Baltimore_Orioles.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac339/VSNResources/Madden%20Resources/160x160%20Round%20Logos/Baltimore_Ravens.png[/IMG]
  • We probably won't take the circulator or make a walk since we don't know what time we'll be leaving the stadium. DH's cousin could be the first reliever in the first game or the last reliever in the 2nd game. 

The last game we went to we had a permit for lot B (I think, it was between the stadiums) and there was a sign that said $10 parking. Does anyone know if anyone can park there or if the $10 parking was for handicappers? 

• You may have already left but last week we parked at St. Paul's Plaza and it was $13 for all day parking.  Not a bad walk to the stadium from there!
  • Thanks! We ended up parking in lot E/F (i think) which is under 395 and on the other side of the light rail from the stadiums for $8.