Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Introducing Bodie!

Well we have a new puppy and his name is Bodie. When we introduced Deezel to him he was so excited and actually looked happy for the first time since Zeek passed. When I saw that I cried. I actually cried a lot the first day he was home because it brought back a lot of memories. We've had him a week and he's adjusting well and learning fast. He chews on everything and we have a ton of toys for him. He will be a lot more work than Zeek was because Zeek never chewed a thing. The cat is not a huge fan but he's also not afraid haha. He nipped at one of the chickens butts and the chicken pecked the crap out of him. He now leaves them alone for the most part now but now the one chicken will peck him just for walking by her. Tristan loves his new puppy and dh is warming up to him. Dh is missing Zeek very badly and we know no dog will ever compare. Bodie has a lot to learn and is a handful. He's so cute! He is now 9 wks old.

Re: Introducing Bodie!